To receive and note
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th January 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 2826/FUL Refurbishment and extension of existing hotel including erection of new bedroom wing to form a 44 bedroom, 4* hotel and part change of use of existing upper floors of existing hotel to create 10 apartments with associated car parking Tides Reach Hotel Cliff Road Salcombe Devon TQ8 8LJ – Applicant Tides Reach (Salcombe) Harbour Hotel Ltd.
- 2918/15/FUL New parking area to east of property (resubmission of approval 41/0845/14/F) Moult Moor Moult Road Salcombe Devon TQ8 8LG – Applicant Wendy Pearson
- 3051/15/HHO Householder application for demolition of Existing Rear extension and erection of Replacement Single Storey Extension Bigbury Cottage 11 Church Street Salcombe Devon TQ8 8DH – Applicant Debbie Codling
- 3069/HHO Householder application for demolition of single storey wing of house together with 2no. outbuildings. Erection of side extensions, front entrance and partial additional storey, basement, terrace, driveway and associated works Bridleway House Moulthaven Service Road Salcombe TQ8 8LF – Applicant Mr D. Blatchford
- 3081/15/HHO Proposal to build 2x single storey extensions to the front replacing existing veranda and at a two storey extension to the rear and a new garage set into the sloping garden St Nicholas Coronation Road Salcombe Devon TQ8 8EA – Applicant Graeme Lennox
To review responses from councillors with regard to any suggested changes to Traffic Orders in relation to parking in Salcombe.
To consider a request by Salcombe Maritime Museum for a grant towards their rent up to £3000.
(a) the process for communication to those affected of intended town council works
(b) any provision of information to allow specification/quotes consideration
(c) final works and content of a recent project specification.
To consider such report provided by Hi-Line and to consider which works need to be put forward for quotations to be obtained.
PARISH PATHS PARTNERSHIP
To receive and consider the updated footpath review and if approved to forward to Devon County Footpaths.
REMEMBRANCE DAY PARADE
To consider arrangements to ensure that this parade can proceed in 2016.
QUEEN’S 90TH BIRTHDAY
To consider the proposal for the lighting of beacons to celebrate the Queen’s 90th and whether other events could be arranged or be needed to run con-currently.
TOWN COUNCIL EMAIL
To consider whether individual councillors should each be provided with a ‘salcombetowncouncil.gov.uk’ address and such protocol for usage.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 27th January 2016 at 6.30p.m.