To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th April 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0528/16/FUL Alteration to balustrade (no’s 1-5) and erection of fence to upper boundary of no 1, 1-5 Carbery, Newton Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HH – Applicant Mr F. Wass
• 0580/16/HHO Householder application for proposed porch extension and removal of existing chimney stack 25 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP – Applicant Elaine Jones
• 0778/16/FUL Conventional balcony to replace existing CABRIO roof light balcony of same dimensions 3 Blue View, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8GZ – Applicant Mr P. Stedman
• 0943/16/LBC Listed building consent for emergency structural repairs to rebuild a cracked stone pier and replace a concrete encased steel beam which together from an archway over a public thoroughfare and replace the decayed and warped timber panelling to south elevation The Studio, Victoria Quay, Salcombe, TQ8 8DA – Applicant Mrs D. Thackray
• 0947/16/HHO Householder application for alterations and extension to existing dwelling Hembury, Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA – Applicant Mrs C. Weatherbed
• 1078/16/HHO Householder application for replacement of second floor dormer and addition of balcony High Ridge, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW – Applicant Mr Johnstone
7. NEW PREMISES LICENCE
To consider the application by Salcombe Distilling Company Ltd for the sale of alcohol on and off the premises, Monday to Saturday from 9a.m. to 10p.m. and Sunday from 10a.m. to 10p.m. at The Boathouse, 30 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP and provide comments, if any, to District Licensing by 2nd May 2016.
8. STREET FURNITURE
To consider accessibility due to street furniture around town and whether further action is required this year.
9. HANDYMAN WORKS
To note and approve the work and materials required to:
(a) Jubilee Gardens water trough/planter £314.70
(b) Jubilee Gardens/Main Road roadside wall and around the new planter along with repair/rebuild of wall by the Bonfire Hill junction £713.10
10. CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
To consider the nominations received and select the recipient for 2016
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING (ANNUAL MEETING)
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 11th May 2016 at 6.30p.m.
Download as PDF