To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 12th October 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2131/16/FUL REVISED PLANS Demolition of existing detached dwelling and replacement with two new semi-detached dwellings St. Brelades, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG
• 2369/16/HHO Re-advertisement (Revised Plan Received) Householder application for side extension to existing semi-detached house; resubmission of application 0485/16/HHO for a reduced proposal 1 Devon Villas, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HD
• 2420/16/HHO Retrospective householder application for retention of concrete deck for use as car parking for adjoining residential property Salcombe court, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 2609/16/HHO Householder application for rear extension to lower ground floor bedroom and rear balcony with stair access to garden and rear extension to dormer window 10 Courtney Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DQ
• 2743/16/VAR Application for removal or variation of condition 2 Compliance with drawings of granted planning consent 41/0703/15/F Development to rear of The Holies, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
• 3084/16/HHO Householder application for single storey workshop/studio and hardstanding for ancillary use to dwelling. Resubmission of application 41/0836/14/F (approved) with amended fenestration and roofing material The Boathouse, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2890/16/TPO Proposal T1: Sweet chestnut – Crown reduction 2 metres;T2: Sycamore – Crown reduction 2 metres; T3: Sycamore – Crown reduction 2 metres; Location Woodcot Cottage, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JU
• 3066/16/TPO Proposal Exemption request – Dead Macrocarpa tree – Fell Location Highwood, Moult Road Salcombe Devon TQ8 8LG For town council to offer observations.
7. REBUILDING INSURANCE REVALUATION
To consider the property valuation report and elements included and whether to accept the expert advice and increase the annual premium by a further £700.
8. REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY SERVICE
To consider arrangements for the civic Remembrance Parade on Sunday 13th November up to a cost of £150.
9. COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT AND TOWN AND PARISH FUNDS
To receive feedback and consider whether suggested projects meet the District funding criteria and decide on projects to take forward.
10. LEGAL MATTERS
To receive an update with regard to ongoing town council legal matters.
11. DISTRICT MAYORS’ MEETING
To receive any suggestions from councillors as to agenda items for the forthcoming meeting.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 9th November 2016 at 6.30p.m.