To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th November 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2478/16/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Alterations to form bay window, replacement of tile hanging with painted render 7 Rosemount Court, Church Street, Salcombe TQ8 8JB
• 2819/16/LBC Listed building consent to replace three lower floor sea-facing windows with more in keeping traditional painted hardwood windows 2 Clifton Place, Salcombe, TQ8 8BX
• 3269/16/LBC DEFERRED FROM PREVIOUS MEETING DUE TO NO PLANS RECEIVED Listed building consent for the installation of 2 x conservation type roof lights and the enlargement of an existing window in the gable wall 21 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU
• 3295/16/HHO Householder application for erection of dormers to front and rear elevations and erection of single storey side extension Alma Villa, Forster Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EB
• 3440/16/HHO Householder application for a garage/bedroom extension 3 Loring Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BL
• 3544/16/HHO Householder application for new recycling and refuse enclosure for The Grant Estate – shared properties The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 3454/16/LBC Listed building consent for new recycling and refuse enclosure for The Grange Estate – shared properties The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 3468/16/HHO Householder application for retrospective permission for rebuilding a small section of stone wall, including a porthole and climbing plants as part of the upper garden The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ 8 8JQ
• 3469/16/LBC Listed building consent for retrospective permission for rebuilding a small section of stone wall, including a porthole and climbing plants as part of the upper garden The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
7. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN
To agree the working party to take this forward and produce a draft plan by the end of January 2017.
8. LAND AT THE BERRY
To approve the letter drafted by the town council solicitor and consider such time for and form of circulation.
9. MORTUARY ROOF JOIST
To consider whether further weatherproofing works were required?
10. PUBLIC BINS
To consider the provision of public bins, their size and suitable location and frequency of emptying.
11. SPEED AWARENESS
To receive feedback and consider whether Salcombe has a need for a volunteer community speed watch group and if so how this would go forward with such volunteers.
12. BANK CLOSURE
To consider the recent notification of the closure of the last bank in Salcombe and what action, if any, to take.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 14th December 2016 at 6.30p.m.