To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th March 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 3069/15/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Amended Plans) Householder application for demolition of single storey wing of house together with 2no. Outbuildings. Erection of side extensions, front entrance and partial additional storey, basement, terrace, driveway and associated works Bridleway House, Moulthaven Service Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LF – Applicant Mr D. Blatchford
• 0034/16/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Amended Description)Householder application for external alterations including replacement of flat roof with pitched roof Brook Cottage, Horsecombe Cross to Batson Hill along Zc320, Higher Batson, TQ8 8NF – Applicant Mrs A. Watson
• 0100/16/FUL Replacement and extension to balconies of Flats nos. 2,3 and 4 Lyndhurst, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG – Applicant Mr S. David
• 0184/16/HHO Householder application for the erection of a single storey ancillary building in the garden Friday Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Mrs P. Dudgeon
• 0185/16/LBC Listed Building Consent for the erection of a single storey ancillary building in the garden Friday Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Mrs P. Dudgeon
• 0354/16/HHO Householder application for replacement of garden shed in front garden 1 Kingsale Road, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8AS – Applicant Mrs E. Williams
• 0362/16/FUL Demolition of the existing stone boundary wall and the redevelopment of the site to form a 400 sqm retail convenience store (Use Class A1) and 6 residential dwellings above, with new vehicular access and parking Former Gas Works, Gould Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DU – Applicant Freemantle Developments Ltd.
• 0485/16/HHO Householder application for side extension to existing semi-detached house 1 Devon Villas, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HD – Applicant Mr & Mrs D. Shalders
• 0586/16/HHO Householder application for proposed modification to colonnade The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ – Applicant Mr A. Nicholls
• 0587/16/LBC Listed building consent for proposed modification to colonnade The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ – Applicant Mr A. Nicholls
• 0638/16/HHO Householder application for a replacement shed/gazebo combining two former outbuilding on site as one single storey garden outbuilding The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8JQ – Applicant Mr A. Nicholls
• 0664/16/HHO Householder application for erection of stone clad double garage and driveway Fo’c’sle, Onslow Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AH – Applicant Mr and Mrs Bonner
7. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN
To receive a report and consider further actions.
8. PARKING SPACE WORDING
To consider suggestions with regard to wording for the council space sign.
9. COMMEMORATIVE TOKEN
To consider providing a commemorative token to the children attending playgroup/pre-school and primary school within Salcombe town up to a cost of £350.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th April 2016 at 6.30p.m.