To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the:
(a) meeting held on Wednesday 22nd June 2016
(b) Extra Ordinary meeting held on Tuesday 7th July 2016
both for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1477/16/HHO Householder application for a new retaining wall in garden to create a more level lawn Rathlyn, Grenville Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BJ
• 1634/16/FUL Enclosure of an existing terrace to enlarge an existing bedroom 1 Poundstone Court, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JZ
• 1671/16/HHO Householder application for installation of stair/funicular lift and associated works Myrana, Drake Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EG
• 1680/16/FUL Demolition of existing building (except street elevation) and erection of replacement dwelling 15 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 1681/16/CAC Conservation Area consent for demolition of existing building (except street elevation) and erection of replacement dwelling 15 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 1689/16/VA Variation of condition2 (approved plans) of planning consent 41/2024/15/F (amendment to approved floor/site plans to accord with the approved elevations) Cottles Quay, Thorning Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DW
• 1722/16/ADV Application for consent to display an advertisement, illumination of existing fascia signs 2 Island Square, Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 1730/16/VAR Variation of condition number 2 of planning consent 41/3050/14/F to allow approved plans and elevations to be replaced with revised versions The Spinney, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG.
• 1752/16/HHO Householder application for alterations and extension to dwelling Ash Cottage, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ
• 1777/16/FUL Construction of replacement dwelling with swimming pool and landscaping (resubmission of 41/1797/15/F) Netherwood, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
• 1779/16/FUL Alterations and improvements to existing apartments The Hollies, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
7. MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
To review the current terms of the maintenance contracts and whether any additions or changes are required.
8. DISTRICT LOCAL PLAN CONSULTATION
To report back on the meeting at Kingsbridge and decide on how to take this consultation out to the Salcombe community before the 12th August 2016.
9. JUBILEE GARDENS PLAYGROUND INSPECTION
To receive the District Council inspection reports and consider the annual renewal for South Hams District Council to carry out monthly inspections and their insurance company to do an annual engineering report.
10. PARK AND RIDE
To consider a proposal to rent further land as an overflow car park.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 27th July 2016 at 6.30p.m.