To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th September 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2471/16/FUL Retrospective application for erection of shed Two Meads, Camperdown Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AX
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2760/16/TPO Proposal: London plane – full pollard to previous pollard points. Location Woodcot Cottage, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JU. For town council to offer observations.
7. COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT AND TOWN AND PARISH FUND
To consider possible projects for the community for application to these funds.
8. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To receive a report on the current situation with regard to the Salcombe Neighbourhood Development Plan.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 26th October 2016 at 6.30p.m.