To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 24th November 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2440/15/F Householder application for extension and alterations to existing dwelling Sea Breeze, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN – Applicant Mr S. Oates
• 2444/15/F Householder application for replacement of rear single storey extension, new front side single storey extension, new porch, extended front terrace and external alterations Seafields, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW – Applicant Mr G. Cranford-Smith
• 2498/15/F READVERTISEMENT (Revised description) Householder application for construction of porch and replacement of conservatory with side extension Stonecroft, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LU – Applicant: Mr M. Phillips
• 2535/15/F Householder application for single storey rear extension (lower ground floor) and extension of balcony over Harbour Hill, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG – Applicant Mr and Mrs R. Baldwin
• 1035/15/F Appeal ref: APP/K1128/D/15/3135245 Appellants Name: Mr J. MacDonald Site Address: The Old Forge, Market Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DE – Proposed development: Householder application for alteration for alteration and extension to first floor accommodation to create additional bedroom. Appeal proceeding under the Householder Appeals Service, there is no opportunity to submit further comments.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2741/15/TPO Application No: 150181 Site Beaufort, Beadon Road, Salcombe. Proposal to Crown thin Elm by maximum 10% and removal of all deadwood. For town council to consider and offer observations.
To approve the purchase of additional signage with regard to complying with user liability at the park and ride and cautionary signs at the Berry up to a cost of £200.
To consider whether to purchase a scanner/printer to allow documents to be scanned in and colour printing up to A3 up to a cost of £250.
9. FENCING OF LAND
To consider what further areas of land require fencing to ensure protection of the perimeter boundary.
10. TREE SURVEYS AND WORKS
To approve with a cost up to £800;
(a) the updating of the town trees review
(b) whether to request a Tree Policy for long term management of the town tree stock
(c) provision of bespoke training for the ability to identify basic tree defects and problems
To consider a request from Salcombe Christmas Lights Committee for a grant out of the grant funding reserve towards provision of a new display and ongoing provision.
12. WORKING GROUPS AND REPRESENTATION ON OUTSIDE GROUPS
To review the current list and agree any amendments.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th January 2016 at 6.30p.m.