To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber if they declare a pecuniary interest).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th March 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0622/15/F Householder application for replacement garden shed Friday Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Mrs P. Dudgeon
• 0648/15/F Installation of Pontoon (revised scheme to planning permission 41/1816/13/F) Salcombe Harbour Hotel, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JH – Applicant Salcombe Harbour Hotel Ltd.
• 0650/15/F Householder application for extension to ground floor and extension to existing first floor balcony Seacroft, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG. – Applicant Mr R. Adey
6. PARK AND RIDE
To consider the County advice that parking permits could be provided by them and whether town council wish to do so, if so for what period and terms.
7. LEGAL FIRM RETAINER
To consider the information provided by town council solicitors with regard to entering into a retainer in order that applicable legal advice can be provided on any matter arising throughout the year.
8. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To receive an update and consider such matters therefrom.
9. THE BERRY TREES
To approve information and cautionary signage due to illegal removal of wood left for woodland management and such expenditure for signage.
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
Members of the public and press will be excluded from this part of the meeting as the item under discussion contains information exempt under the LGA 1972, Schedule 12(a) Park 1, Section 1 and the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.
12. LAND ISSUES
To consider the legal response provided.
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd April 2015 at 6.30p.m.