To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th October 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENTCOMMITTEE
To understand town council’s role in Development Management Committee and to agree a protocol for town council attendance at such meetings.
7. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2180/15/VAR Removal of condition 5 (Sustainable Code Level) of planning consent 41/3062/11/F Poyntz Croft, Bolthead, Salcombe TQ8 8LL – Applicant Dolebury Management Ltd.
• 2208/15/F Householder application for replacement of two front facing dormers with single dormer and replacement rear facing dormer with larger dormer and new balcony 12 Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA – Applicant Mr Marsh
• 2211/15/F Householder application for proposed raising of existing terrace by 1m to match adjacent terraces 4 Courtney Terrace, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HA
• 3102/14/CLE Appeal No: APP/K1128/X/3133417 Site: Hangar Farm Bungalow, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JS Proposed development: Certificate of existing use of dwelling. To consider by written representation any further comments to the appeal to be received by 12th November 2015.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2252/TW Site Murrawingi, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG Proposal – Trees within G1 T1 Oak. Fell the south side stem and reduce the crown by 20%. T2 Scots Pine. Remove deadwood, Clematis and Ivy. T3 Lawson Cypress. Fell. To consider the application and forward observations to the Tree Officer.
8. BENCH MAINTENANCE
To consider the style of bench to be adopted for various town council installations and such cost for St. Dunstans Road up to a cost of £500 per bench plus installation.
9. MAINTENANCE PROJECTS
To consider maintenance priorities of town assets.
10. TOWN AND PARISH AND COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT FUNDS
To consider ideas of proposed projects for application by mid December 2015.
11. CEMETERY POLICY
To consider and agree changes to the cemetery policy particularly with regard to the following;
(a) whether to approve buy back of an existing grave plot from an existing owner of an Exclusive Right of Burial
(b) if agreed to buy back at what rate of payment
(b) to consider whether town council would allow transfer of plots between unrelated parties
(c) to review and agree a proposed new table of charges relating to Salcombe Town Council as a Burial Authority, to include activities not currently charged
To receive an update and consider action required to advice Vision ICT of the website move.
13. RISK ASSESSMENT
To consider the proposed amendments and update to the Risk Assessment.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 11th November 2015 at 6.30p.m.