To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th January 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0036/15/F Householder application for removal of roof, creation of extra floor for 3no. bedrooms and 2no. bathrooms and reinstate pitched roof at raised level. Additional porch at entrance and move garage wall 750mm closer to boundary Whinfield, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN Applicant Mr S. Kenna
• 0071/15/F Householder application for new dormer window to rear elevation Roanoke, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AY –Applicant Mr C. Fox
• 0093/15/F Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of two semi-detached dwellings Whispers, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AY – Applicant – Mr J. Valentine
• 0100/15/F Householder application for alteration of window and floor in dining area La Tourelle, Fortescue Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AP – Applicant Mr N.S. Bryans
• 0120/15/F Amendments (insertion of rooflights and conversion of existing loft space to form additional bedroom at Flat 4) to 41/2281/14/F for replacement of roof tiles Stonehanger, Herbert Road, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8HP – Applicant Stone Hanger Flats Management Company (Salcombe) Ltd.
• 0121/15/F Householder application for garden landscaping to include a new access and garage along with associated works The Rough, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HJ – Applicant Mr B. Lavender
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER 2014
• TPO 908 Land at SX 73395 39457 between Batson Cross and Shadycombe Road, Bonfire Hill, Salcombe – Confirmed as Served.
6. MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
To consider the areas within the town which require maintenance and agree what should be included and the format for such in order to put out to tender for the three year contract(s).
7. TREE SURVEYS
To receive further information as to the necessary works and ongoing maintenance plan for all town council trees and consider what works quotes should be obtained for immediately.
8. PARK AND RIDE
To receive an update on progress with regard to advertising on the Park and Ride bus.
9. EMERGENCY PLAN
To discuss feedback on the draft and consider such method for task and finish in order that this document can be progressed.
10. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
To receive an update from the recent meeting.
11. PENSION PROVISION
To approve the nominated contact for submission to the Pensions Regulator by 1st March 2015.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 11th February 2015 at 6.30p.m.