To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th May 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. WORKING PARTIES AND REPRESENTATIVES ON OUTSIDE ORGANISATIONS
To consider any changes on working parties and representatives on both these and outside organisations.
7. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0954/15/F Temporary change of use for art exhibition for a 6 month period Temporary Art Installation at SX 7451 3867, Three Fields, East Portlemouth, Kingsbridge – Applicant Bruce Munro Studios
• 0965/15/F Change of use of 1 dwelling to 2 separate dwellings (studio flat and 4 bedroom house) to include demolition of section of wall to form new bin store and associated alterations 16 Buckley Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DD – Applicant Mrs J. Pawley
• 1023/15/FDemolition of existing dwelling and erection of building to contain 6No. apartments with associated landscaping and car parking Spion Lodge, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ – Iain Lovatt
• 1029/15/VAR Removal of condition 1(removal of temporary permission) of planning consent 41/0007/05/FThe Boat House, Gould Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DU – Applicant Salcombe Estuary Rowing Club
• 1035/15/F Householder application for alteration and extension to first floor accommodation to create additional bedroom The Old Forge, Market Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DE – Applicant Mr J. MacDonald
To consider who to approach and what action can be requested to deal with various blocked storm drains around town.
9. PARK AND RIDE
To consider the quotes obtained for
(a) the internal fencing not to exceed £2000
(b) the layout of the park and ride not to exceed £200000.
10. EMERGENCY PLAN
To consider and approve the draft Emergency Plan.
11. SHADYCOMBE CEMETERY GATES
To consider the quotes received with regard to reinstatement of these gates up to a cost of £3000.
12. STREET SIGN CLEANING
To consider the quotes to carry out cleaning of highway and town signage by using the TAP (Town and Parish) Fund.
13. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To provide an update on the process so far.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 10th June 2015 at 6.30p.m.