To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th November 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2442/15/F Householder application for extension and alterations to existing dwelling and with new off road parking area Courtenay Villa, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG – Applicant Mr M Cannon
• 2478/15/F Householder application for replacement garden house 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mrs D. Martin
• 2491/15/F Householder application for alterations and extensions to dwelling Le Temps Perdu, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Mr C. Pople
• 2498/15/F Householder application for construction of porch and conservatory Stonecroft, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LU – Applicant Mr M. Phillips
• 2535/15/F Householder application for single storey rear extension (lower ground floor) and extension of balcony over Harbour Hill, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BG – Applicant Mr and Mrs R. Baldwin
• 2536/15/F Proposed new two bedroom dwelling created in the undercroft of existing car parking bay Rockside, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ – Applicant Nick Schwartz
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2473/15/TW (No.5) Site Overbecks, Sharpitor, Salcombe TQ8 8LW Proposal to T1 Chamaelyparis lawsoniana. Fell. x 3 Chamaelyparis lawsoniana. Fell. T3. Pinus nigra. Fell. T4 Eucalyputs. Fell. T5 x2 Pittosportum. Pollard. To consider the above and send observations to the Tree Officer.
7. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN (OSSR)
To receive a report and form a working group to take this plan forward.
8. TOWN AND PARISH FUND
To consider and agree which project(s) will be put forward for the TAP Fund.
9. ONLINE ACCOUNTING PROTOCOL
To approve the process to allow online banking transfers.
10. GENERAL HANDYMAN
To consider what should be included within the remit of the terms for a handyman and a budget.
11. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To receive feedback on works required at the Mortuary.
To consider a request from Salcombe Football Club for a grant towards replacement blades for the machine that carried out the grass cutting up to a cost of £200.
13. WORKING GROUPS AND REPRESENTATION ON OUTSIDE GROUPS
To review the current list and agree any amendments.
14. CHRISTMAS MEETING
To approve that in future only the first meeting in December on the second Wednesday will be held and that any planning applications not able to be deferred to the January meeting will be dealt with by delegated authority to the Town Clerk.
15. PRECEPT 2016 -17
To consider whether any additional considerations should be added for the forthcoming financial year.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
18. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 9th December 2015 at 6.30p.m.