To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber if they declare a pecuniary interest).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th March 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0450/15/F Demolition of existing bungalow and replacement with new house and detached garage and associated works Midships, Knowledge Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ – Applicant Mrs G. White
• 0459/15/F Householder application for demolition of existing rear extension and garage, construction of new garage and first floor two storey extension to rear (resubmission of 41/3110/14/F) Athelstan, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AG – Applicant Mr and Mrs M. Weaver
• 0462/15/F Householder application for restoration including first floor rear extension to form kitchen, new dormers on rear of main pitched roof and interior renovation 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mrs D. Martin
• 0463/15/LB Listed Building consent for restoration including first floor rear extension to form kitchen, new dormers on rear of main pitched roof and interior renovation 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mrs D. Martin
• 0475/15/F Replacement of existing timber handrails and guardings to external common areas with new stainless steel rails and clear glass panels Monkston Point, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LP –Applicant Monkston Point (Management) Ltd.
• 0530/15/F Householder application for extension of roof space to create new floor to existing property (resubmission of 41/3114/14/F) Amethyst 2 Russell Court, Salcombe, TQ8 8BU – Applicant Mr T. Goodwin
• 0571/15/LB Listed building consent for demolition of steel post and 2no. steel beams within ground floor changing rooms and replace structure with new single beam spanning from existing masonry internal partition wall to existing front wall Lifeboat Sttation, Union Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BZ – Applicant RNLI
• 0581/15/VAR Variation to condition 2 (approved plans) to householder consent 41/1037/13/F (amendments to roof and external finishes) and provision of balcony Roseland, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AA – Applicant Ms. E. McLarty
6. JUBILEE GARDENS
To consider the further information requested together with the other quotes with regard to the works to tarmac the lower section of the access footpath and edging stones.
7. EMERGENCY PLAN
To discuss feedback on the draft and consider such method for task and finish in order that this document can be progressed.
8. PARK AND RIDE BUS ADVERTISING
To consider the expressions of interest received and decide on a basis for allocation.
9. CREATING NEW BEDDING AREA AT TOP OF ONSLOW ROAD
To consider the development planting of this new bedding area up to a cost of £1700.
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 8th April 2015 at 6.30p.m.