To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th February 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0278/15/F Householder application for provision of glazed balustrading to flat roof, creation of boundary wall and paved area south of stepped planting 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Dr A. Walker
• 0279/15/LB Listed building consent for provision of glazed balustrading to flat roof, creation of boundary wall and paved area south of stepped planting 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Dr A. Walker
• 0285/15/F Retrospective change of use form changing rooms/club room (D2) to business use as sports therapy and beauty treatment (A1) Salcombe Rugby Football Club, St. Dunstans Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AL – Applicant Salcombe RFC
• 0290/15/F Re-location of front boundary wall to site boundary to create additional car parking (resubmission of planning application 41/2674/14/F) Our Lady Star of the Sea Church, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HF – Applicant Plymouth RC Diocesan Trustees
• 0354/15/F Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of replacement house and associated works Bingley, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AH – Applicant R. Wotton
• 0367/15/F Householder application for re-ordering and extension to existing property with external swimming pool, underground plant, changing rooms and Pergola Longmynd, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW – Applicant Mrs K. Newman
6. JUBILEE GARDENS PLAY EQUIPMENT SAFETY CHECKS
To consider a proposal to pay District £100.00 per annum to cover monthly visits to inspect the site, an annual inspection by Allianz and insurance cover for the play equipment and surfacing against injury arising from defective / improperly maintained equipment (the rest of the site being covered by the TC’s insurance).
7. SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
To approve, subject to any additions or changes, the criteria to allow advertisers to bid for advertising spaces on the bus serving the park and ride.
8. FENCE ON UNREGISTERED LAND ALONG ONSLOW ROAD
To consider the boundary along a section of Onslow Road pavement and whether to install a fence at a cost to town council.
9. PARK AND RIDE SIGNS
To approve the signs to be ordered from Devon County as information for users of the Park and Ride.
(a) Any areas around Salcombe that require new benches installed
(b) Any ongoing maintenance on benches that are not within the District ownership that could be undertaken in the future by town council.
11. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN REPORT
To receive a report on the ongoing progress of the plan.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 11th March 2015 at 6.30p.m.