To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th September 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0750/15/F READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans Received) Demolition of existing dwelling and rebuild 2no. new houses Meriden, St. Dunstans Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AR – Applicant North Sands Development Ltd.
• 1926/15/F Installation of roof lantern, introduction of external cladding, creation of bin store and associated alterations Church Hill Flats, Market Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DE – Applicant Mr A Harding
• 1927/15/F Householder application for first and second floor extension over existing bay window and alterations to ground floor bay window Trafalgar House, 19 Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA –Mr and Mrs D. Gunn
• 1928/15/F Replacement dwelling and landscaping Monte Petri, Bolthead, Salcombe TQ8 8LL – Applicant Mr A. Brown
• 1961/15/F Householder application for demolition of existing conservatory and erection of new, replacement of 2no. existing windows with glazed doors and internal alterations including new wood burning stove with external flue Patchways Cottage, Higher Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NF – Applicant Mr and Mrs J. Taylor
• 2024/15/F Change of use, extension and redevelopment to form residential dwelling The Garden Store, Cottles Quay, Thorning Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DW – Applicant Mrs S. Hosking
• 2028/15/F Conversion of existing substandard garage/store to self-contained annexe/ancillary unit Batson Hall Barn, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8NE – Applicant Mr and Mrs Tucker
• 2029/15/F Householder application for construction of replacement garage with games room over Batson Hall Barn, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8NE – Applicant Mr and Mrs Tucker
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2062/15/TW (No. 44) Site: Kinrara, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP Proposal Holm Oak. Overall crown reduction as indicated, approximately 5 metres in height. Removal of overhanging branches to reshape and balance the tree. For town council to consider and offer observations.
7. TOWN AND PARISH FUND
To consider the changes to application and revised allocation of this fund and put forward possible proposals.
To consider and respond accordingly to the following consultations:
• District Gambling Statement of Policies
• District Licensing Policy
• County Mineral Plan
9. ITEMS OBSTRUCTING THE PAVEMENT
To agree delivery of letters to businesses requesting removal of such items.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 8th October 2015 at 6.30p.m.