To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 24th June 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1364/15/LB Listed building consent to remove wooden weatherboard cladding to ground and first floor rear elevation, repairs to structural members, add insulation in voids and replace external cladding with similar wooden weatherboard cladding 29 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mr and Mrs N. Green
• 1366/15/F Householder application for renovation works including reroofing with natural slate, replace flat roofed dormers with pitched, replace window with door, replace steps to terrace with link 61A Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mr R. Powell
• 1372/15/F Retrospective householder application for alterations and extensions (resubmission of planning approval 41/1037/13/F) Roseland, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AA – Ms E. McLarty
• 1375/15/F Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of replacement house Briar Cottage, Combe, Malborough, TQ7 3DN – Applicant Mr C. Ward
• 1380/15/VAR Removal of condition 3 of planning consent 41/0865/04/F (to change use of existing studio and workshop to ancillary accommodation/holiday let) Long Park, Higher Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NG – Applicant Mr and Mrs G. Keller
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA
• 1399/15/TCA Location: Mount Knowle, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HY Proposal 4m crown reduction and removal of deadwood
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 1435/15/TW Site: The Palms, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP Proposal to fell Sycamore.
7. CIVIC LUNCH
To review list of invitees and consider various venues and approve arrangements for this function.
8. REGATTA REQUEST FOR PARKING PROVISION
To consider a letter received from the committee with regard to using the town council parking provision.
9. RISK ASSESSMENT
To note the current assessment and consider any amendments, additions or items to remove before agreeing and approving such document.
10. CEMETERY CHARGES
To consider an application for previous residency to be taken into account when considering charges for a Deed of Exclusive Rights within the cemetery.
11. SECTION 106 WORKING PARTIES
To consider and form working parties to take forward projects to obtain funding.
12. FENCE ADJACENT TO WELCOME GARDEN
To consider a letter received from a resident with regard to a tree on the site, their boundary fence and provision of water to Welcome Garden.
13. DISTRICT COUNCIL UPDATE MEETING
To approve two representatives from town council to attend a District update and information day on 27th July at Follaton House.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd July 2015 at 6.30p.m.