To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th December 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
The following applications were considered under delegated authority during the holiday period and responses from town council submitted to District.
• 3038/14/F3038/14/F Reinstatement of letting rooms. Removal of entrance and new access to letting room 6 Fortescue Inn, Union Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BZ – Applicant Mr D. Moxham
• 3041/14/CU Retrospective change of use as two residential units 74a & 74b Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU – Applicant Mr R. Rowse
• 3050/14/F Demolition of existing and construction of replacement dwelling with associated garage annex, landscaping and access The Spinney, Moult Road, Salcombe – Applicant Mr and Mrs J. Gould
• 3102/14/CLE Certificate of existing use of dwelling Hangar Farm Bungalow, Beadon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JS – Applicant Mr and Mrs T. Edwards
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 3078/14/TW (No.39) Site: Beadon Heights, 43a Roundberry Drive, Salcombe TQ8 8LY. Proposal – Crown Reduction of Pine.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 3011/14/F Householder application for demolition of existing rear extension and garage, construction of new garage and first floor with two storey extension to rear Athlestan, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AG – Applicant Mr and Mrs Weaver
• 3113/14/F Householder application for extension/enlargement to existing dormer and refurbishment of dwelling 1 Moorland View, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BD – Applicant Mr A. Houston
• 3114/14/F Householder application for extension of roof space to create new floor to existing property Amethyst 2 Russell Court, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
• 3176/14/F Householder application for two storey side extension, single storey rear extension, creation of porch at front and re-locate retaining wall at side nearer to boundary 16 St. Dunstans Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AJ – Applicant Mr and Mrs Roberts
• 3182/14/F Householder application for demolition of single storey extensions and construction single and two storey extensions, including balcony, dormer, additional rooflights and other external alterations Woodcot Cottage, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JU – Applicant Mr and Mrs J. McArthur
• 3205/14/F Householder application for alteration and extension to existing balcony Flat 3 Charborough House Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HA –Applicant Mr P Bartley
6. CLIFF ROAD DELIVERIES AND PARKING
(a) an issue with regard to noise disturbance to adjacent properties opposite the Harbour Hotel occurring during the day and night.
(b) a request to Devon County Highways by the Harbour Hotel to change the parking bays on Cliff Road opposite the hotel to loading bays.
7. PARK AND RIDE
(a) the quotations received for installing a height and width restriction barrier across the car park access and any works required to upgrade the surface.
(b) the criteria for inviting advertising on the Town Council seasonal bus and at the car park and such procedure for choosing interested parties.
8. EMERGENCY PLAN
To discuss feedback on the draft and consider such method for task and finish in order that this document can be progressed.
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
To receive an update from the recent meeting.
To consider an application for a grant of £3000 from the Salcombe Maritime Museum.
11. TREE SURVEYS
To receive and consider the Tree Surveys carried out by Hi Life and review any works that are necessary.
12. STAFF HOURS
To ratify the increase of hours for the Project Officer/Cemetery Manager from 12 hours per week to 21 hpw and such commencement date.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 28th January 2015 at 6.30p.m.