To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th January 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0139/15/F First floor apartment over retail/workshop premises Cottles Quay, Thorning Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DW – Applicant Mrs S. Hosking
• 0140/15/LB Listed building consent for first floor apartment over retail/workshop premises Cottles Quay, Thorning Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DW – Applicant Mrs S. Hosking
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 0266/15/TW (No. 26) Site: Uppercot, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HJ Proposal to reduce total canopy height of Oak by 4 metres.
6. PARK AND RIDE
To receive a report from a meeting with County enforcement with regard to the Bonfire Hill car park usage, signage and surfacing and consider;
(a) any works required to upgrade the surface.
(b) the amount of car park and town information signage
(c) possible changes to the Parking Order by Devon County under their Traffic Regulations to include permits.
7. PARISH PATHS SCHEME
To receive the annual footpaths survey and consider any additions before submission to County Footpaths.
8. COUNTY CONSULTATION ON PUBLIC SERVICE REVIEW – SERVICE REDUCTIONS
To consider the proposals made within the consultation document and whether town council wishes to raise any concerns or objections.
9. EMERGENCY PLAN
To discuss feedback on the draft and consider such method for task and finish in order that this document can be progressed.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 25th February 2015 at 6.30p.m.