To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th June 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0715/14/F FOR INFORMATION ONLY Proposed loft conversion The Firs, Kingsale Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AS – Applicant Mr N. Spiers
• 1539/14/F Householder application for rear extension 3 Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LX – Applicant Mr and Mrs Long
• 1563/14/F Householder application for balcony 7 Courtenay Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DQ – Applicant Mr R. Ashford
• 1566/14/FHouseholder application for alterations to dwelling to include new gable roof for loft conversion, rear single storey extension, porch to east elevation and new parking space The Windjammer, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AY – Applicant Mr and Mrs D. Wadey
• 1567/14/F Householder application for ground-floor extension to dwelling Battery Hill, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP – Applicant Mr T. Gibbon
To consider other forms of communicating town council information to the community.
7. RISK ASSESSMENT
To receive the working party report and note and alterations or additions with regard to the draft Policy.
8. LOCAL COUNCIL FINANCE
To consider a request to attend training to be held by Devon Association of Local Councils on the new Financial Regulations at a cost of £55 per person.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 at 6.30p.m.