To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber if declared).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th December 2013 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2835/13/F Householder application for removal of uPVC conservatory, lobby and windows. Construction for extension and raising of wall plate to enable dormer (resubmission of application 2641/13/F) Sandhill, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP – Applicant Mr M. Nathenson
• 2981/13/F Householder application for ground floor extension to provide additional living space 5 Main Road, West View Terrace, Salcombe TQ8 8AB – Applicant Mr M. Yeoman
• 2987/13/F Householder application for flat green roof on proposed extension (amendment to planning approval 2150/12/F) 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant – Dr. A. Walker
• 2988/13/LB Listed Building consent for flat green roof on proposed extension (amendment to planning approval 2150/12/F) 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant – Dr. A. Walker
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 3009/13/TW Reg. No: 3453 Site Murrawingi, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG Proposal – Various works.
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER: GRANT OF CONDITIONAL CONSENT
• 2509/13/TW (No. 43) Reg. No: 3424 Site: 4 Beacon Court, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LA. Consent granted to fell Cupressus macrocarpa.
• 2595/13/TW (No. 25) Reg. No: 3428 Site: Trebor 5 Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA. Consent granted to remove one main leader overhanging garden and one small secondary over neighbours shed.
6. PRECEPT 2014/15
To consider the proposals put forward and approve the precept for submission of an application to District Council for payment.
7. COUNCIL HALL
To consider a proposal to request the Town Council’s currently approved surveyor to carry out a feasibility survey at a cost not exceeding £750.00 on the Council Hall building to allow better long term structural accommodation and ensuring good community usage.
To consider a grant towards Victim Support following a request for assistance with providing their ongoing support of crime victims within the town
9. CONCESSIONARY FARES
To consider whether town council wish to offer any comments to the County consultation document with regard to removing such concessionary fares grant for the Salcombe tourist route.
10. REDFERN TREE CONTRACT WORKS
To ratify the additional works added to the original contract for Bonaventure and Redfern Woods to remove trees overhanging neighbouring Redfern properties at a cost of £370.
11. THE BERRY TREE MANAGEMENT PLAN
To review the tenders received and appoint such contractor to carry out these works to include the placement of the donated Oak tree.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
13. POINTS OF INFORMATION
Items for Councillors to view will be placed on the table.
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd January 2014 at 6.30p.m.