To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 12th November 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2844/14/F Householder application for replacement of existing balconies and erection of new shed 30 Buckley Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DD – Applicant Mr P. Davies
• 2881/14/F Householder application for construction of open fronted garden shed 4 Beacon Court, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LA – Applicant Mr P. Higginbottom
• 2898/14/F Householder application for demolition of single storey garage, replacement with two storey side extension and single storey rear extension, single storey side extension to south west. Widening of driveway and gate posts, enlargement of terrace and associated works Sotherly House, St. Dunstans Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JN – Applicant Mr and Mrs N. Andrew
6. COUNTY PROPOSALS FOR A HIGHWAY WARDEN AND COMMUNITY SELF HELP PLAN
To consider the County draft documents with regard to self-help tasks, training required and documentation to be addressed and whether Town Council wish to be involved in this project.
7. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
To receive an update and consider procedures for granting funds to the group.
8. PRECEPT 2015 – 2016
To consider budget needs for the forthcoming year in view of the reduction in services by District and County Council and receive comments and/or changes to the proposals for the precept required for Town Council to be submitted to District Council.
9. CEMETERY TABLE OF CHARGES
To update and amend the wording for the criteria for the Table of Charges January 2010 with no change to charges applied.
10. TREE SURVEYS
To consider the quotations received with regard to management and maintenance of the town council owned trees.
11. PARK AND RIDE
(a) the quotations received for installing a height and width restriction barrier across the car park access and any works required to upgrade the surface.
(b) the criteria for inviting advertising on the Town Council seasonal bus and at the car park and such procedure for choosing interested parties.
(c) the dates and times of provision of the seasonal bus during 2015.
12. PLANNING RESPONSES
To approve delegated authority to the Town Clerk to formulate all comments received from the public in conjunction with the Planning Working Party to any planning applications received during the Christmas recess period and submit these to District Council to be ratified by town council at the 14th January 2015 meeting.
13. EMERGENCY PLAN
To receive feedback on the draft and consider such method for task and finish in order that this document can be adopted and actioned accordingly.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 10th December 2014 at 6.30p.m.