To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th July 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1638/14/LB Retrospective listed building consent for internal and external refurbishment to no. 5 Creation of link to no. 4. 4 – 5 The Quay, Lower Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NN – Applicant Mr F. Appelbe
• 1705/14/F Householder application for extension of existing terrace and driveway Byelanes, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG – Applicant
• 1717/14/F External alterations to two dwellings 15 Island Street and The Oven, Church Lane, Salcombe – Applicant The Andrew Guest Settlement Trust
• 1767/14/F Householder application for ground floor rear extension to dwelling Kristingle Cottage, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AH – Applicant Mr S. Pengilly
6. DELEGATED POWERS
To approve that the Town Clerk in consultation with the Planning Working Party will have delegated powers to respond to District with Town Council observations on planning applications received during the recess period.
7. PARK AND RIDE
To consider any comments made following the Public Notice within the Western Morning News in relation to the parking order.
To consider an application for a grant of £1500 on behalf of the Salcombe Brownies to assist them attending Foxlease ‘Girlguidings home’ in the New Forest during summer 2015.
9. WORKS TO TREES
To consider the quotes received with regard to works agreed under the Tree Preservation Order permission.
10. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
Feedback from the Planning Aid/Locality presentation meeting with community members and to consider the next course of action.
11. HIGHWAYS TRAINING
To note that County have agreed to fund provision of Chapter 8 Highways training and to agree arrangements.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 at 6.30p.m.