To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th October 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2403/14/F Householder application for extension to rear and alteration to dormer Fernbank, 14 Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA – Applicant Mr M. Ingle
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA
• 2494/14/TCA Location Malt Cottages, Batson, Salcombe. Proposal to Fell Eucalyptus, 9 Elm, 1 Oak and Pear. Crown surgery to Ash. Woodland Management and scrub management. For town council to consider and offer observations.
6. DEVON COUNTY CONSULTATION – TOUCH CHOICES
7. TOWN AND PARISH FUNDS
To consider projects that could be put forward before 31st December 2014 for:
• the Town and Parish Fund
8. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
To receive an update and consider procedures for granting funds to the group.
9. TREE SURVEYS
To consider strategy going forward for woodland management.
To consider an application from the Salcombe History Society for a grant towards purchasing a computer and screen with greater capacity for storage and accessibility for the numerous software programmes required up to a limit of £1000.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 12th November 2014 at 6.30p.m.