To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 12th March 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0429/14/F Demolition and replacement of camping barn Moult Hill Barn, Moult Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8LF – Applicant Mrs N. Murray
• 0495/14/F Householder application for replacement balcony and porch to front elevation 1 Platt Close, Salcombe TQ8 8NZ – Applicant Mr S. Sharp
• 0499/14/F Householder application for proposed alteration and extension 7 Knowle Court, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EH – Applicant Mr and Mrs Spridgeon
• 0530/14/F Householder application for first floor roof terrace. Second floor balcony to front elevation and glazed roof to enclose a light well area to rear elevation 16 Buckley Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DD – Applicant Mr J. Pawley
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 0478/14/TW Reg. No: 3485 Site The Ridings, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ Proposal to remove multi stemmed Leylandii
6. JUBILEE GARDENS
To consider the overview and proposal by Greenlands with regard to the final works at Ember Road and if approved to agree the final payment.
7. COUNCIL HALL
To note the surveyors comments with regard to items raised for completion within the contract and approve final payment of works.
8. PARK AND RIDE
To consider :
(a) the survey of the park and ride area and suggested layout of such parking provision and consider the next course of action.
(b) a request by the Art Club for two Park and Ride bus passes.
9. SHADYCOMBE CEMETERY TREES
(a) the request by residents of The Treehouse and Merlins, by virtue of copy of a draft application for Works to Tree Preservation Order Trees, for minor arboriculture maintenance of trees along this footpath and whether town council have any comments before this application is made to District and a view on the payment of such works.
(b) whether an application for Works to Tree Preservation Order Trees should be made by town council for maintenance works to the trees overhanging the garages in Forster Road and alongside such or a Tree Survey of the whole cemetery sought in order that any works can be carried out at the same time as above.
To consider a request by the Egremont Trust for a grant of £2000.00
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 26th March 2014 at 6.30p.m.