To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th May 2014 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLOR
To consider any applications with regard to co-option of a town councillor and thereafter provide the Declaration of Acceptance of Office and Declaration of Interests for completion.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1278/14/F Householder application for kitchen extension. Studio extension and conversion of kiln/barn Lower Collaton Barn, Malborough TQ7 2DJ – Applicant Mr M. Roberts
• 1353/14/F Householder application for restoration and modifications to cottage, to include works to thatched roof, replacement garage and hardstanding and extension (resubmission of 41/0252/14/F) Sunnycombe, Lower Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NU – Applicant Mr A. Petrie
• 1354/14/LB Listed Building Consent for restoration and modifications to cottage, to include works to thatched roof, replacement garage and hardstanding and extension (resubmission of 41/0253/14/F) Sunnycombe, Lower Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NU – Applicant Mr A. Petrie
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 1367/14/TW (No. 44) Reg No. 3516 Site Fairhaven, 2 Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP Proposal to Pollard a group of Holm Oaks. For town council to consideration and offer observations.
7. JUBILEE GARDENS – PLAY EQUIPMENT
To consider the proposals and quotations for play equipment up to a cost of £15,000.
8. RISK ASSESSMENT
To receive comments from town council with regard to any additions, deletions or changes towards the draft document.
9. GRANT APPLICATION
PREVIOUSLY DEFERRED To consider an application by the Salcombe Football Club for assistance in paying for grass cutting at the Hockey Club area and The Berry up to a cost of £300.00.
10. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To receive an update.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 25th June 2014 at 6.30p.m.