To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. CO OPTION
4. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th May 2013 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record. To note the Annual Town Meeting Minutes dated 24th April 2013 for signature at the Annual Town Meeting in 2014
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1007/13/AD Advertisement consent for fascia and projection sign 74 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU – Applicant Cath Kidston
• 1011/13/F Householder application for replacement of flat roof with pitched roof and associated works End House, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8J0 – Applicant Mr and Mrs R. King
• 1012/13/LB Listed Building Consent for replacement of flat roof with pitched roof and associated works End House, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ – Applicant Mr and Mrs R. King
• 1032/13/F Householder application for installation of new roof lights and infill of up and over garage
door to create ancillary accommodation 6 Raleigh Terrace, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BQ – Applicant Mrs J. Whiting
• 1037/13/F Householder application for alterations and extensions (Resubmission of planning
application 41/2208/12/F) Roseland, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AA – Applicant Ms. Esther McLarty • 1041/13/F Proposed garage and widening of existing parking bay 10 Knowle Court, Knowle Road,
Salcombe T08 8EH -Applicant Mr R. Smith
• 1060/13/AD Advertisement consent for signage 36-38 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8JF – Applicant Mr M. Goodey
• 1061113/17 Amendment to planning approval 2030/12/F for rear door in existing louvred opening/extraction vent 36-38 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8JF —Applicant Mr M. Goodey
• 1065/13/F Householder application for alterations and amendments to planning approval 2773/12/F for loft extension and alterations to dwelling. Construction of new double garage Soundings, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BH -Applicant Mr A. Reid
• 1124/13/F Householder application for parking/turning area 1 Beadon Prior, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP – Applicant Mr and Mrs Rusling
• Email dated 7th May 2013 raising objection to 1007/13/AD advertisement signs.
• Copy letter dated &h May 2013 raising concerns with regard to 0829/13/F and advising of a letter from
the Inspector to the Department of the Environment dated 25 1h January 1989 stating that dormer
extensions should not be allowed due to the close proximity to neighbouring dwellings.
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER: GRANT OF CONDITIONAL CONSENT
• 0848/13/TW (No. 36) Reg. No: 3383 Site: Salcombe Guide Hut, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe. Consent to prune lower eastern crown and remove small diameter material from over the garden of Albany House.
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER: REFUSAL OF CONSENT
• 0848/13/TW (No. 36) Reg. No: 3383 Site: Salcombe Guide Hut, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe Refusal of Consent to remove overhanging branches. Height reduction by 4 metres in the light of the amenity value of the trees.
7. WORKING PARTIES AND REPRESENTATIVES ON OUTSIDE ORGANISATIONS
To consider any changes on working parties and representatives on both these and outside organisations.
8. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To consider the formation of a group to take this plan creation forward
9. OCTOBER HAMMER SPORTIVE :
To consider a request by Hammer Sport that their bicycle riders be permitted to use the Salcombe Park and
Ride for event parking and registration on the 12th and 13th October to race by night and Use raise funds towards Operation Smile.
10. FISH QUAY DIRECTION SIGNS
To consider whether Town Council should fund these up to a cost of £500
11. MAYORAL CHAIN
To consider whether in the present day and in view of the economic constraints whether the Town Council regalia:
(a) should not be continued to be worn at civic occasions
(b) the cost of repairing, adding future links and inscribing past and present mayors not undertaken
(c) the Mayor and Deputy Mayor Chains and Mayoress brooch be placed in a presentation cabinet and displayed in the town.
12. DEFIBRILLATOR HOUSING
To note the minimal increased cost to town council insurance to insure this item and approve the cost of works necessary to install such housing and fit the defibrillator up to a cost of £100.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
14. POINTS OF INFORMATION
Items for Councillors to view will be placed on the table.
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. The next meeting
Will be on Wednesday 12th June 2013 at 6.30p.m.